Students – Level 1
* Quiz 2
Students – Level 2
* Quiz 2
Teachers – Level 1
Teachers – Level 2
- 80+ questions to practice common verb combinations
These questions are for kids. Here are the links for the adult version.
Verb Object Verb
- We use verb-object-verb combinations all the time. They’re quite difficult, so here is a task to practice them.
- Q: What does he want her to do? A: He wants her to iron his shirt, so he asked her to do it.
Spend or Take
Try to ___ or Try ___ing
- Questions to practice using try doing something and try to do something.
What do you think of
- We often use gerunds with like, hate, love, don’t mind and other verbs to give our opinion about different activities.
At school – Let or Make? (20 cards)
Want, would like (12 cards)
To try or trying? (22 cards) – ask and answer questions